More in this section...
Starbeck Community Primary School is a good school in all areas of its work, as reported by Ofsted Inspectors in May 2019.
Inspectors reported that:
- our pupils make good progress across all year groups in school; the quality of teaching, learning and assessment is good; and work is well matched to the different learning needs of pupils.
- pupils enjoy coming to school, are eager to learn and take pride in their work; they show understanding of, and respect for others.
- our youngest children are well supported in their first stage of education. Strong routines provide a safe learning environment in which children feel safe, cared for and happy. New starters are particularly well supported in their first experience of school.
- our school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding and that pupils’ well-being is at the heart of learning.
- leadership at all levels of our school is effective.
Parents told Ofsted Inspectors:
- “Since the change in leadership, we have seen such a remarkable change in the way this school runs”.
- “The teachers have all worked incredibly hard and we are happy with this school”.
- “I would recommend this school to anybody”.