Midday Supervisory AssistantJob Type: Term Time only. 2.5 hours per week, (12 noon – 1.15pm) Tuesday and Wednesdays
Salary: Grade B point 2 £17,711 pa Actual Salary £1,021.34 pro rata
We would like to appoint a confident, effective and highly motivated person who will make a positive contribution to the team and our children.
The role involves:
- Supervising the playground area, playing fields, cloakrooms and classrooms etc during the lunchtime break.
- Assisting with the removal of food and equipment once pupils have eaten their lunch.
- Dealing with minor first aid incidents; following appropriate procedures for recording and reporting.
- Assisting in the implementation of appropriate behaviour management strategies as required
You will need to be:
- Kind, caring, patient and have a good sense of humour;
- Intuitive to the needs of children;
- Professional, responsible and resilient, and aware of the need to maintain confidentiality;
- Excellent communicators;
- Flexible in approach and willing to supervise both the playgrounds and dining hall areas.
Noon, Wednesday 22nd July 2020
To be confirmed
> For vacancies across the Northern Star Academies Trust click here